Are you facing foreclosure in Montgomery County? You’re not alone. Maryland’s foreclosure rate remains among the highest in the country, with only New Jersey and Florida having higher rates of foreclosure. In in every 581 housing units in the state has a foreclosure filing.
Dealing with foreclosure isn’t easy for any homeowner. Your first priority is to stop the foreclosure, but your options are limited. A traditional sale would take way too long. Even a short sale might not be short enough. But this doesn’t mean that you’re out of options. Learn how to stop foreclosure in Montgomery County below.
How to Stop Foreclosure in Montgomery County
Grays Home Solutions is a home buyer in Montgomery County that can help you stop foreclosure. When traditional real estate options can’t get the job done, we can provide you with a solution that works. We’re a free service available to homeowners in Montgomery County and throughout the Tri-state area. We have a simple process that can help you stop foreclosure:
- Call us. Or if you know someone who is facing foreclosure, refer them to us and get a referral fee if we buy the property.
- We’ll discuss your individual situation and take a look at your home.
- We’ll make you an offer within 7 days. Depending on your situation, we may be able to pay you in cash. If you accept the offer we’ll purchase your home.
All of this takes places within one week. This is because we realize that time is everything when it comes to foreclosures. The sooner you can sell your home, the better.
When Should You Call Us?
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, call us. We can help.
- Do you not have enough money to pay your mortgage?
- Do you have two or even three mortgages on your home?
- Is your home not worth what you originally paid for it?
- Are you receiving collection calls and bank notices in the mail?
- Have you received a foreclosure notice?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, call us today. You can also download our free e-book “Stopping Foreclosure: Understanding Your Options.”Or you can navigate over to our foreclosure page and fill out this simple form, and we’ll contact you. But don’t wait. Contact Grays Home Solutions today so we can help you stop foreclosure in Montgomery County.